PARENT INVOLVEMENT At Campus Park we consider parents our partners in education. We encourage all parents to become involved in their child’s school life by participating in one or more of the many ways listed below:
- Volunteer in the classroom
- Attend parent conferences, Open House, Back to School Night and other school events.
- Attend parent education seminars offered by the school
- Attend field trips
- Join the school’s English Learners Advisory Committee, Parent Club, or the Site Council.
- Be active in the Parent Club.
- Be in contact with your child’s teacher.
- Monitor your child’s television watching and make sure homework is completed on time. Please note: All volunteers must complete a volunteer application which is submitted to the Livingston Police Department. This clearance must be approved prior to the start of volunteer work and/or attending any/all field trips. This form must be renewed each school year